5 SEO ‘Quick Fixes’ To Boost Your Site Today.
In episode #1664, we share five quick fixes that you can apply to your website to boost its SEO.
These hacks are so simple but you’d be surprised how many people don’t use them even though the gains they offer are so significant. From putting your dynamic content on a CDN to simply optimizing your site’s UI, tune in today to hear all five SEO hacks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 SEO ‘Quick Fixes’ To Boost Your Site Today.
- [00:27] Put both your static and dynamic content on your CDN.
- [01:30] Update your content to boost your site’s traffic.
- [01:56] Make your website as user-friendly as possible.
- [02:33] Use the Ahrefs SEO Health Tool to check your SEO score.
- [02:51] Get the top ten pages from Google Search Console and link to them in your blog.
- [03:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to sign up for a 14 day trial for only $1.
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...