In episode #2199, Neil and Eric share five simple ways to lower your paid ad costs. Tune in to learn how optimizing your creative team, constructing no-brainer offers, and making the most of your customer list can help you lower your paid ad costs and subsequently allow you to grow your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Paid Ad Costs.
- [00:25] Why you need to optimize your creatives to lower your paid ad costs.
- [00:56] Discover how to make a no-brainer offer.
- [01:37] Upload your existing customer list to the platform that you’re using for paid ads.
- [02:10] Include more creatives into your rotation to spread the workload and combat ad fatigue.
- [02:34] Be sure to include upsells and downsells as part of your sales strategy.
- [03:09] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:10] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2355, Neil and Eric talk about their 2023 marketing predictions. From short-form videos to AI assistance to the hiring market and lots more, tune in today to hear what you can expect from ...
In episode #2354, Neil and Eric discuss maximizing your sales with chatbots and artificial intelligence. OpenAI (the founders of ChatGPT), are changing the face of artificial intelligence; tune in tod...
In episode #2353, Neil and Eric talk about 5 practical ways to use ChatGPT for marketing. From writing social media posts to acting as a live chat assistant, ChatGPT is a cut above any other available...