In episode #2199, Neil and Eric share five simple ways to lower your paid ad costs. Tune in to learn how optimizing your creative team, constructing no-brainer offers, and making the most of your customer list can help you lower your paid ad costs and subsequently allow you to grow your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Paid Ad Costs.
- [00:25] Why you need to optimize your creatives to lower your paid ad costs.
- [00:56] Discover how to make a no-brainer offer.
- [01:37] Upload your existing customer list to the platform that you’re using for paid ads.
- [02:10] Include more creatives into your rotation to spread the workload and combat ad fatigue.
- [02:34] Be sure to include upsells and downsells as part of your sales strategy.
- [03:09] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:10] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...