In episode #2199, Neil and Eric share five simple ways to lower your paid ad costs. Tune in to learn how optimizing your creative team, constructing no-brainer offers, and making the most of your customer list can help you lower your paid ad costs and subsequently allow you to grow your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Paid Ad Costs.
- [00:25] Why you need to optimize your creatives to lower your paid ad costs.
- [00:56] Discover how to make a no-brainer offer.
- [01:37] Upload your existing customer list to the platform that you’re using for paid ads.
- [02:10] Include more creatives into your rotation to spread the workload and combat ad fatigue.
- [02:34] Be sure to include upsells and downsells as part of your sales strategy.
- [03:09] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:10] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...