In episode #2199, Neil and Eric share five simple ways to lower your paid ad costs. Tune in to learn how optimizing your creative team, constructing no-brainer offers, and making the most of your customer list can help you lower your paid ad costs and subsequently allow you to grow your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Paid Ad Costs.
- [00:25] Why you need to optimize your creatives to lower your paid ad costs.
- [00:56] Discover how to make a no-brainer offer.
- [01:37] Upload your existing customer list to the platform that you’re using for paid ads.
- [02:10] Include more creatives into your rotation to spread the workload and combat ad fatigue.
- [02:34] Be sure to include upsells and downsells as part of your sales strategy.
- [03:09] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:10] Check https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [03:24] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...