On episode #499, Eric and Neil list five hacks that will help you make more money off your customers (particularly existing customers). Tune in to hear some great tips that will help to increase your profits!
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:28] Today’s Topic: 5 Simple Yet Effective Hacks that’ll Get Your Customers to Pay You Double the Money
- [00:35] Hack #1: Increase your prices.
- [01:12] Hack #2: Add upsells and downsells. The easiest way to get more money, is to get your existing buyers to pay you more; it is easier to get people who are already paying you to pay more money.
- [01:34] For example, GoDaddy offers 10-20 upsells or downsells when you are checking out.
- [01:52] What Eric and Neil have found, is that upsells that offer speed and automation tend to have the highest “take rate”.
- [02:22] Hack #3: Retain your customers. Use a program like Ask Nicely, as it will help you automate communication between you and your clients.
- [03:06] Think about how you can retain customers and provide a service for them.
- [03:50] Hack #4: Run re-marketing ads on YouTube.
- [04:15] Do the “opposite” sales pitch; whatever you went with before, market it using the opposite tactic.
- [04:57] Hack #5: Use Drift or a chat box program to keep in touch with customers.
- [05:45] That’s all for today!
- [05:46] Eric and Neil recommend the Problem Solvers podcast, because there is an episode about Burrow, the Dollar Shave Club for couches. To listen go to singlegrain.com/solve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...