In episode #1854, Neil and Eric talk about the top skills needed to run a digital marketing agency. From culture to recruitment, there are certain attributes that will help you succeed at running an agency every time. Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Skills You Need To Run a Digital Marketing Agency.
- [00:19] Number 1: You have to understand how important culture is.
- [01:13] Number 2: No matter how good you are at marketing, work on your sales.
- [02:12] Number 3: Focus on recruiting at all stages of your business.
- [03:07] Number 4: Remember to pay attention to communication
- [04:33] Number 5: Stay on top of trends to know how to get ahead of them.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...