In episode #1854, Neil and Eric talk about the top skills needed to run a digital marketing agency. From culture to recruitment, there are certain attributes that will help you succeed at running an agency every time. Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Skills You Need To Run a Digital Marketing Agency.
- [00:19] Number 1: You have to understand how important culture is.
- [01:13] Number 2: No matter how good you are at marketing, work on your sales.
- [02:12] Number 3: Focus on recruiting at all stages of your business.
- [03:07] Number 4: Remember to pay attention to communication
- [04:33] Number 5: Stay on top of trends to know how to get ahead of them.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...