In episode #1854, Neil and Eric talk about the top skills needed to run a digital marketing agency. From culture to recruitment, there are certain attributes that will help you succeed at running an agency every time. Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Skills You Need To Run a Digital Marketing Agency.
- [00:19] Number 1: You have to understand how important culture is.
- [01:13] Number 2: No matter how good you are at marketing, work on your sales.
- [02:12] Number 3: Focus on recruiting at all stages of your business.
- [03:07] Number 4: Remember to pay attention to communication
- [04:33] Number 5: Stay on top of trends to know how to get ahead of them.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...