In episode #1991, Neil and Eric talk about 5 steps to conduct a simple competitor analysis. One of the best ways to gain a competitive edge is by doing a competitive analysis. Tune in to discover the best tools for learning about your competitors today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Steps to Conduct a Simple Competitor Analysis.
- [00:25] A brief description of what defines a competitor analysis.
- [00:48] How to use a tool like Ubersuggest to compare your keywords with those of your competitors.
- [01:15] Using SEO tools to examine the ads your competitors are running.
- [02:07] How you can use tools like Moz for link opportunities.
- [02:34] How you can use SimilarWeb to give you a general view of what’s going on.
- [03:06] Use BuiltWith to analyze the tools your competitors are using.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:26] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...