In episode #1991, Neil and Eric talk about 5 steps to conduct a simple competitor analysis. One of the best ways to gain a competitive edge is by doing a competitive analysis. Tune in to discover the best tools for learning about your competitors today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Steps to Conduct a Simple Competitor Analysis.
- [00:25] A brief description of what defines a competitor analysis.
- [00:48] How to use a tool like Ubersuggest to compare your keywords with those of your competitors.
- [01:15] Using SEO tools to examine the ads your competitors are running.
- [02:07] How you can use tools like Moz for link opportunities.
- [02:34] How you can use SimilarWeb to give you a general view of what’s going on.
- [03:06] Use BuiltWith to analyze the tools your competitors are using.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:26] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...