In episode #509, Eric and Neil give 5 tips on how to become the best marketer. Tune in to hear their insightful list and why retaining new information is an important facet.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 5 Tips to Become the Best Marketer
- [00:34] Tip #1: Run an experiment every single week.
- [00:49] At Crazy Egg, they used to have people sign up using Google Authentication, which increase conversions by 30% because it was so much easier.
- [01:14] Because people are now worried about privacy, just asking for name, email, and password is more effective.
- [01:29] Tip #2: Create your own Mastermind (a group of like-minded people who come together to learn what they don’t know)
- [01:51] Find a few people in your area and meet up about once a month.
- [02:28] Tip #3: Learn from other podcasts.
- [02:37] Podcasts with founders usually reveal growth numbers and how they got there.
- [03:45] Tip #4: Create content! Creating content helps you articulate your thoughts.
- [04:20] Tip #5: Pay for information.
- [04:35] If you pay for information, it forces you to actually retain and appreciate the info. Because you have absorbed this information, you are then able to go implement it.
- [05:05] That’s all for today!
- [05:07] Eric and Neil recommend the Problem Solvers podcast, because there is a great episode about the Hello Fresh CEO. To listen go to singlegrain.com/solve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...
In episode #1570, we bring you part one of our three-part series on paid newsletters: Why you should start a subscription newsletter in 2021! People want to learn specialized skills these days, so hig...