In episode #509, Eric and Neil give 5 tips on how to become the best marketer. Tune in to hear their insightful list and why retaining new information is an important facet.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 5 Tips to Become the Best Marketer
- [00:34] Tip #1: Run an experiment every single week.
- [00:49] At Crazy Egg, they used to have people sign up using Google Authentication, which increase conversions by 30% because it was so much easier.
- [01:14] Because people are now worried about privacy, just asking for name, email, and password is more effective.
- [01:29] Tip #2: Create your own Mastermind (a group of like-minded people who come together to learn what they don’t know)
- [01:51] Find a few people in your area and meet up about once a month.
- [02:28] Tip #3: Learn from other podcasts.
- [02:37] Podcasts with founders usually reveal growth numbers and how they got there.
- [03:45] Tip #4: Create content! Creating content helps you articulate your thoughts.
- [04:20] Tip #5: Pay for information.
- [04:35] If you pay for information, it forces you to actually retain and appreciate the info. Because you have absorbed this information, you are then able to go implement it.
- [05:05] That’s all for today!
- [05:07] Eric and Neil recommend the Problem Solvers podcast, because there is a great episode about the Hello Fresh CEO. To listen go to singlegrain.com/solve.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...