In Episode #359, Eric and Neil discuss 5 tools that’ll help you track your search engine rankings. Tune in to know the benefits of SEO tracking, why it’s good to see how your competitors are doing and how tracking can help you see what you need to tweak with your SEO.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 5 Tools That’ll Help You Track Your Search Engine Rankings
- 00:36 – Search engine rankings are important if SEO rankings are important to you
- 00:46 – First is Google Search Console
- 00:58 – It’s not the best, but it’s a good starting point
- 01:04 – Second tool is Ahrefs
- 01:18 – You can compare your performance and your competitors’ performance as well
- 01:29 – Third is Authority Labs
- 01:38 – It is geared towards ranking
- 01:47 – You can see if your SEO efforts are paying off
- 02:01 – A Now Provided report shows you keyword opportunities
- 02:05 – Fourth is SerpBook which tracks your ranking accurately
- 02:31 – Fifth tool is SEMrush
- 02:41 – It is growing and updating quite fast
- 03:15 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Olark which is a live chat software tool
- 03:22 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 03:26 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444 for those in the US
- 03:32 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Track your search engine ranking, especially if your SEO ranking is important to you.
- Consistently checking your ranking will help you see if your campaigns and efforts are working.
- If you track your competitor’s rankings as well, you will have an idea of how you can improve and revamp your strategies.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...