In Episode #359, Eric and Neil discuss 5 tools that’ll help you track your search engine rankings. Tune in to know the benefits of SEO tracking, why it’s good to see how your competitors are doing and how tracking can help you see what you need to tweak with your SEO.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 5 Tools That’ll Help You Track Your Search Engine Rankings
- 00:36 – Search engine rankings are important if SEO rankings are important to you
- 00:46 – First is Google Search Console
- 00:58 – It’s not the best, but it’s a good starting point
- 01:04 – Second tool is Ahrefs
- 01:18 – You can compare your performance and your competitors’ performance as well
- 01:29 – Third is Authority Labs
- 01:38 – It is geared towards ranking
- 01:47 – You can see if your SEO efforts are paying off
- 02:01 – A Now Provided report shows you keyword opportunities
- 02:05 – Fourth is SerpBook which tracks your ranking accurately
- 02:31 – Fifth tool is SEMrush
- 02:41 – It is growing and updating quite fast
- 03:15 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Olark which is a live chat software tool
- 03:22 – Subscribe, rate and review Marketing School
- 03:26 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444 for those in the US
- 03:32 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Track your search engine ranking, especially if your SEO ranking is important to you.
- Consistently checking your ranking will help you see if your campaigns and efforts are working.
- If you track your competitor’s rankings as well, you will have an idea of how you can improve and revamp your strategies.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...