In episode #2321, Neil and Eric outline the five types of blog content that will increase your marketing presence. Blogs are an easy way to help drive traffic, build trust with customers, and help expand the company brand, but only if you know some insider secrets! Tune in to learn about the different blog content you should focus on to increase your marketing footprint and drive the conversions needed to grow your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Types of Blog Content To Create That Will Drive Traffic & Conversions.
- [00:39] Writing about trends in your market niche to increase traffic.
- [01:13] Hear a trick regarding list-based content and why it will help drive conversions.
- [02:02] Learn about alternative or versus types of blog content.
- [02:39] What to remember when using infographics to help drive traffic.
- [03:12] Writing blogs about statistics for your particular market.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our renewed YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gogrowtheverywhere
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...