In episode #2321, Neil and Eric outline the five types of blog content that will increase your marketing presence. Blogs are an easy way to help drive traffic, build trust with customers, and help expand the company brand, but only if you know some insider secrets! Tune in to learn about the different blog content you should focus on to increase your marketing footprint and drive the conversions needed to grow your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Types of Blog Content To Create That Will Drive Traffic & Conversions.
- [00:39] Writing about trends in your market niche to increase traffic.
- [01:13] Hear a trick regarding list-based content and why it will help drive conversions.
- [02:02] Learn about alternative or versus types of blog content.
- [02:39] What to remember when using infographics to help drive traffic.
- [03:12] Writing blogs about statistics for your particular market.
- [03:40] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ for more.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our renewed YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gogrowtheverywhere
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...