In episode #1282, we lay out five uncommon ways to convert blog traffic into buyers. From making better use of chatbots, to content upgrades and calls to action, we have you covered! Listen in to hear how you can get more buyers out of your blog traffic!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Uncommon Ways to Convert Blog Traffic into Buyers.
- [00:35] The power of chat is still underutilized.
- [01:11] The quick way to use Neil’s old business to get yourself more buyers!
- [01:42] Content upgrades and making the most of your email contacts.
- [02:28] Driving traffic with yes or no questions.
- [03:14] Super signatures and calls to action at the end of your emails.
- [04:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...