In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverability. Tune in to hear how you can also reach non-English-speaking regions!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Underrated Hacks to Rank A Brand New Website.
- [00:35] The more brand queries a site has, the easier and faster it is for them to rank.
- [00:51] Combine push notifications, Facebook Messenger and email collection.
- [01:14] Submit your website to index in Google Search Console.
- [01:32] Find the pages who are in the top 1000 and ask them for a link.
- [02:14] Buy a tool or widget on 1Kprojects or CodeCanyon and offer it on your site.
- [03:18] Keep in mind that your English website is not competitive in all countries.
- [03:33] Transcribe and translate your content to reach other regions.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...