In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverability. Tune in to hear how you can also reach non-English-speaking regions!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Underrated Hacks to Rank A Brand New Website.
- [00:35] The more brand queries a site has, the easier and faster it is for them to rank.
- [00:51] Combine push notifications, Facebook Messenger and email collection.
- [01:14] Submit your website to index in Google Search Console.
- [01:32] Find the pages who are in the top 1000 and ask them for a link.
- [02:14] Buy a tool or widget on 1Kprojects or CodeCanyon and offer it on your site.
- [03:18] Keep in mind that your English website is not competitive in all countries.
- [03:33] Transcribe and translate your content to reach other regions.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1572, we wrap up our conversation on paid newsletters, discussing the different ways in which you can monetize your subscription newsletter. Getting sponsors on board and including up-sell...
In episode #1571, we continue the discussion about paid newsletters, sharing how you can start one in as little as 10 minutes. Two of the most important lessons we can learn from other successful news...
Today we have a special bonus episode with special guest April Dunford author of Obviously Awesome!...