In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverability. Tune in to hear how you can also reach non-English-speaking regions!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Underrated Hacks to Rank A Brand New Website.
- [00:35] The more brand queries a site has, the easier and faster it is for them to rank.
- [00:51] Combine push notifications, Facebook Messenger and email collection.
- [01:14] Submit your website to index in Google Search Console.
- [01:32] Find the pages who are in the top 1000 and ask them for a link.
- [02:14] Buy a tool or widget on 1Kprojects or CodeCanyon and offer it on your site.
- [03:18] Keep in mind that your English website is not competitive in all countries.
- [03:33] Transcribe and translate your content to reach other regions.
- [03:49] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...