In episode #1312, we list five underrated marketing conferences that you should attend this year! Getting great marketing inspiration shouldn’t be limited to strictly marketing conferences, so we look at five different places to be to get the most for your money and time. Tune in to hear about which five make our list!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Underrated Marketing Conferences That You Should Attend in 2020.
- [00:33] Why you should check out Traffic Think Tank Live in Miami in May!
- [01:08] Using TechCrunch’s approach to disruption as a marketing strategy.
- [01:47] Baby Bathwater events and the array of personalities you will find there.
- [02:12] The amazing lessons in growth you can get from Affiliate World!
- [02:55] Paying the price and attending the TED conference for great perspectives.
- [03:58] That’s it for today!
- [04:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Traffic Think Tank Live
- Baby Bathwater
- Affiliate World
- Larry Page
- Ray Dalio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....