In episode #1312, we list five underrated marketing conferences that you should attend this year! Getting great marketing inspiration shouldn’t be limited to strictly marketing conferences, so we look at five different places to be to get the most for your money and time. Tune in to hear about which five make our list!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Underrated Marketing Conferences That You Should Attend in 2020.
- [00:33] Why you should check out Traffic Think Tank Live in Miami in May!
- [01:08] Using TechCrunch’s approach to disruption as a marketing strategy.
- [01:47] Baby Bathwater events and the array of personalities you will find there.
- [02:12] The amazing lessons in growth you can get from Affiliate World!
- [02:55] Paying the price and attending the TED conference for great perspectives.
- [03:58] That’s it for today!
- [04:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Traffic Think Tank Live
- Baby Bathwater
- Affiliate World
- Larry Page
- Ray Dalio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...