In episode #1824, we give you five lesser-known ways to get more backlinks. Listen in and hear strategies for building partnerships with people who linked to your site, using eye-catching infographics, leveraging successful free tools, and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Unorthodox Ways to Get More Backlinks.
- [00:30] Using 3D infographics and ‘gifographics’ to be more descriptive.
- [01:02] Buying a successful widget or tool.
- [01:49] Doing a linked intersect and reaching out to ask for backlinks.
- [02:10] Getting alerts when you get backlinks and reaching out for collaborations.
- [03:19] Using performance-based press and paying only when you get seen.
- [04:14] That’s it for today!
- [04:15] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....