In episode #1582, we share five warning signs that you are not cut out to be an entrepreneur! Entrepreneurs might be widely celebrated in today’s world, but that does not mean it is a line of work for everyone. Join us to hear about the signs you should look out for to evaluate if you should be in this game or not!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Warning Signs That You Are Not Cut Out to Be an Entrepreneur.
- [00:33] Public perception of entrepreneurs as rock stars.
- [01:03] The weakness of emotions — business and feelings do not mix well.
- [01:48] The importance of a growth-oriented approach and mindset.
- [02:53] Dealing with uncertainty — this is central to entrepreneurship.
- [04:10] Fostering a long-term outlook and getting away from shiny object syndrome.
- [05:35] A lack of creativity will be your downfall!
- [06:04] That’s it for today!
- [06:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...