In episode #1582, we share five warning signs that you are not cut out to be an entrepreneur! Entrepreneurs might be widely celebrated in today’s world, but that does not mean it is a line of work for everyone. Join us to hear about the signs you should look out for to evaluate if you should be in this game or not!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Warning Signs That You Are Not Cut Out to Be an Entrepreneur.
- [00:33] Public perception of entrepreneurs as rock stars.
- [01:03] The weakness of emotions — business and feelings do not mix well.
- [01:48] The importance of a growth-oriented approach and mindset.
- [02:53] Dealing with uncertainty — this is central to entrepreneurship.
- [04:10] Fostering a long-term outlook and getting away from shiny object syndrome.
- [05:35] A lack of creativity will be your downfall!
- [06:04] That’s it for today!
- [06:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...