In episode #1288, we share five top ways to keep your content fresh and relevant, thereby protecting your SEO investment. Upgrading or adding a few paragraphs to your content is a simple way to boost the traffic to a post. Tune in to hear how you can leverage your best-performing pages to help those that are decaying.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Ways to Combat Content Decay and Protect Your SEO Investment.
- [00:34] An explanation of what content decay entails.
- [01:18] Upgrade or add to your content to keep it fresh and relevant.
- [01:28] Sometimes simply adding a paragraph or two can boost your traffic.
- [01:41] When you might want to consider deleting your decaying content.
- [02:24] Consolidate by creating a power page that links up all your posts.
- [03:13] Use Google Search Console to check which pages dropped the most.
- [03:45] Link poor performing pages to ones that are still going strong.
- [04:05] Utilize the awesome, free content decay feature inside of Clickflow.
- [05:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...