In episode #1797, Neil and Eric share five ways to make sure your company has a great social media account. From sharing employee wins to showcasing your work, there are numerous opportunities for you to shine online. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Create a Fantastic Company Social Media Account.
- [00:32] Tip 1: post wins about people in the company.
- [01:08] Tip 2: humanize the people in your company by sharing personal details about them.
- [01:41] Tip 3: showcase the amazing work you have been doing.
- [02:16] Tip 4: share customer wins and testimonials.
- [02:47] Tip 5: get input from your team about what you should and shouldn’t share online.
- [03:52] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...