In episode #1797, Neil and Eric share five ways to make sure your company has a great social media account. From sharing employee wins to showcasing your work, there are numerous opportunities for you to shine online. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Create a Fantastic Company Social Media Account.
- [00:32] Tip 1: post wins about people in the company.
- [01:08] Tip 2: humanize the people in your company by sharing personal details about them.
- [01:41] Tip 3: showcase the amazing work you have been doing.
- [02:16] Tip 4: share customer wins and testimonials.
- [02:47] Tip 5: get input from your team about what you should and shouldn’t share online.
- [03:52] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...