In episode #1797, Neil and Eric share five ways to make sure your company has a great social media account. From sharing employee wins to showcasing your work, there are numerous opportunities for you to shine online. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Create a Fantastic Company Social Media Account.
- [00:32] Tip 1: post wins about people in the company.
- [01:08] Tip 2: humanize the people in your company by sharing personal details about them.
- [01:41] Tip 3: showcase the amazing work you have been doing.
- [02:16] Tip 4: share customer wins and testimonials.
- [02:47] Tip 5: get input from your team about what you should and shouldn’t share online.
- [03:52] That’s it for today!
- [03:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...