In episode #1266, we share some strategies for connecting with and learning from other like-minded people. Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Slack, and Facebook are still the most recommended for engaging with fellow marketers online. Tune in to hear how you can use conferences and networking events in your favor!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Five Ways to Find and Connect with Other Talented Marketers.
- [00:34] There so much out there to learn from other people — we don’t know it all!
- [01:02] LinkedIn’s strong organic reach makes this a great platform to find other marketers.
- [01:33] Attend conferences and networking events to engage those who are a few steps ahead.
- [02:07] Continue to connect online with those you met at events.
- [02:22] List the people who are going to an event and invite them to a dinner or happy hour.
- [03:01] Become the connector between people attending the same event.
- [03:26] Join a Slack group for marketers such as Traffic Think Tank.
- [03:55] Facebook groups are still a good platform to connect and engage.
- [04:52] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...