5 Ways to Increase Your Customer LTV in 2021
In episode #1628, we hear about the five best ways to increase your customer lifetime value this year. Find out more about upping your price, the benefits of including upsells and downsells, and why you should be working on your retention as well. Tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Increase Your Customer LTV in 2021.
- [00:31] Number one: Increase your prices because pricing is your biggest lever.
- [01:15] Number two: Add in upsells and downsells to get people to buy more.
- [01:45] Number three: Work on your retention, not only sales.
- [02:27] Number four: Create an ecosystem where your products all work together.
- [03:33] Number five: Focus on customer development and find out people’s needs.
- [04:48] That’s it for today!
- [04:48] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...