5 Ways to Leverage Twitter to Build Your Network
In episode #1724, we give you five ways to leverage Twitter to build your network. Tune in and hear more about the power of the DM, how to find people to reach out to, the value of targeted Twitter advertising, using Twitter lists, and writing tweet storms!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Leverage Twitter to Build Your Network.
- [00:33] DM people to collaborate with them.
- [01:10] Reaching out to people tweeting on competitor URLs.
- [01:50] Writing tweet storms to maximize reach.
- [02:50] Do some targeting Twitter advertising.
- [03:24] Use Twitter lists and condense your Twitter focus.
- [04:02] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...