In episode #1902, Neil and Eric talk about 5 Ways to Market Your Own Agency Services. Hear about some of the great tools and strategies you can utilize today to build relationships and get your great ideas in front of the right people.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Market Your Own Agency Services.
- [00:25] Number one: use Crunchbase to find every company that recently received funding, identify what they’re doing wrong, and approach them with solutions for how you can fix it.
- [00:54] Number two: Incorporate a tool like Loom to communicate your strategies to companies that recently received funding.
- [01:44] Number three: write guest posts on a lot of blogs in the marketing space.
- [02:17] Number four: build genuine relationships in anticipation of live events becoming prevalent again.
- [03:36] Number five: build relationships with people at AdAge, Adweek, and Forrester.
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...