In episode #1902, Neil and Eric talk about 5 Ways to Market Your Own Agency Services. Hear about some of the great tools and strategies you can utilize today to build relationships and get your great ideas in front of the right people.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Market Your Own Agency Services.
- [00:25] Number one: use Crunchbase to find every company that recently received funding, identify what they’re doing wrong, and approach them with solutions for how you can fix it.
- [00:54] Number two: Incorporate a tool like Loom to communicate your strategies to companies that recently received funding.
- [01:44] Number three: write guest posts on a lot of blogs in the marketing space.
- [02:17] Number four: build genuine relationships in anticipation of live events becoming prevalent again.
- [03:36] Number five: build relationships with people at AdAge, Adweek, and Forrester.
- [03:59] That’s it for today!
- [03:59] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...