In episode #1356, we share five ways to stand out and get noticed as a marketing employee! From writing out great content to fearlessness and work on the side, these are the five things to get you a raise and a promotion. Tune in to hear how you can get ahead of your peers and up your game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Stand Out and Get Noticed as a Marketing Employee.
- [00:36] The interest in boosting your career; the reason for today’s topic!
- [01:04] The power of writing in sharing your particular type of thinking.
- [02:00] Coming up with new and fresh marketing strategies to use at your company.
- [02:53] Fearlessness in the face of a challenge; speaking out and using research.
- [03:51] Finding ways to cut costs and save money.
- [04:35] Bringing in learnings from a side-hustle to your main employer!
- [05:24] That is it for today!
- [05:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...