In episode #1356, we share five ways to stand out and get noticed as a marketing employee! From writing out great content to fearlessness and work on the side, these are the five things to get you a raise and a promotion. Tune in to hear how you can get ahead of your peers and up your game!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Stand Out and Get Noticed as a Marketing Employee.
- [00:36] The interest in boosting your career; the reason for today’s topic!
- [01:04] The power of writing in sharing your particular type of thinking.
- [02:00] Coming up with new and fresh marketing strategies to use at your company.
- [02:53] Fearlessness in the face of a challenge; speaking out and using research.
- [03:51] Finding ways to cut costs and save money.
- [04:35] Bringing in learnings from a side-hustle to your main employer!
- [05:24] That is it for today!
- [05:27] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...