5 Ways to Stay on Top of Marketing Trends
In episode #1748, Neil and Eric talk about five ways to stay on top of marketing trends. From subscribing to the best blogs and newsletters to tracking your competition, there is no shortage of ways you can keep up to speed. Tune in to hear more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Stay on Top of Marketing Trends.
- [00:30] Number 1: Subscribe to newsletters and blogs to stay on top of the trends.
- [01:11] Number 3: Follow more traditional marketing publications.
- [01:26] Number 3. Listen to the best marketing podcasts or podcasts where great marketers are interviewed.
- [02:18] Number 4: Track your competitors and tools.
- [02:55] Number 5: Make use of Twitter; some of the best marketers hang out there.
- [03:30] Bonus tip: Hang out in Clubhouse and engage with people
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Harry’s Marketing Examples on Twitter
Alex Garcia on Twitter
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...