In episode #1794, we give you five ways to validate your course before you launch. One of the best ways to check if people will spend their money on your premium content is to sell it before you have made it. That way you don’t waste any time on a course that nobody will buy. Tune in to learn more about this and other validation strategies today on Marketing School!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Validate Your Course Before You Launch.
- [00:26] Leveraging your email list to ask for prepayments.
- [01:11] Selling the product before you create it.
- [01:54] Building a landing page and using insights gleaned from it.
- [02:50] Checking if the topic you want to cover is hot already.
- [03:19] Using Adbeat insights to assess your competition.
- [03:25] That is it for today!
- [03:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...