In episode #1794, we give you five ways to validate your course before you launch. One of the best ways to check if people will spend their money on your premium content is to sell it before you have made it. That way you don’t waste any time on a course that nobody will buy. Tune in to learn more about this and other validation strategies today on Marketing School!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Validate Your Course Before You Launch.
- [00:26] Leveraging your email list to ask for prepayments.
- [01:11] Selling the product before you create it.
- [01:54] Building a landing page and using insights gleaned from it.
- [02:50] Checking if the topic you want to cover is hot already.
- [03:19] Using Adbeat insights to assess your competition.
- [03:25] That is it for today!
- [03:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...