In episode #1794, we give you five ways to validate your course before you launch. One of the best ways to check if people will spend their money on your premium content is to sell it before you have made it. That way you don’t waste any time on a course that nobody will buy. Tune in to learn more about this and other validation strategies today on Marketing School!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Ways to Validate Your Course Before You Launch.
- [00:26] Leveraging your email list to ask for prepayments.
- [01:11] Selling the product before you create it.
- [01:54] Building a landing page and using insights gleaned from it.
- [02:50] Checking if the topic you want to cover is hot already.
- [03:19] Using Adbeat insights to assess your competition.
- [03:25] That is it for today!
- [03:26] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live peer groups.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...