In episode #1269, we share six proven hacks to improve your organic CTRs. Adding the date in your title tag, using Google Search Console to see which of the keywords your page is ranking for, and using a title separator or characters are great ways to improve your CTRs. Tune in to hear how Answer the Public and Ubersuggest can help you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Six Proven Hacks to Increase Your Organic CTRs.
- [00:41] What we mean when we say “organic CTRs (click-through rates)”.
- [01:06] Why you should aim to maximize your click-through rate.
- [01:16] Get more clicks by adding the date in your title tag.
- [01:36] Use a tool like Answer the Public to get the permutations of what others search for.
- [02:23] Use Google Search Console to see which keywords your page is ranking for.
- [04:16] Try out ClickFlow – they monitor everything on your behalf and report back.
- [04:45] Consider the Google AdWords quality score when it comes to paid ads.
- [05:57] Use a unique title separator or characters like arrows or emojis.
- [06:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...