In episode #1269, we share six proven hacks to improve your organic CTRs. Adding the date in your title tag, using Google Search Console to see which of the keywords your page is ranking for, and using a title separator or characters are great ways to improve your CTRs. Tune in to hear how Answer the Public and Ubersuggest can help you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Six Proven Hacks to Increase Your Organic CTRs.
- [00:41] What we mean when we say “organic CTRs (click-through rates)”.
- [01:06] Why you should aim to maximize your click-through rate.
- [01:16] Get more clicks by adding the date in your title tag.
- [01:36] Use a tool like Answer the Public to get the permutations of what others search for.
- [02:23] Use Google Search Console to see which keywords your page is ranking for.
- [04:16] Try out ClickFlow – they monitor everything on your behalf and report back.
- [04:45] Consider the Google AdWords quality score when it comes to paid ads.
- [05:57] Use a unique title separator or characters like arrows or emojis.
- [06:23] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...