In episode #2040, Neil and Eric talk about 6 ways digital marketers must change. We’ve seen a lot of developments in digital marketing over the past ten years. In our conversation, we discuss how to adapt as a digital marketer in today’s media landscape, and how to continue to evolve your craft and your business. Tuning in you’ll learn about the importance of delegation, recruitment, why you should always be experimenting, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 6 Ways Digital Marketers Must Change.
- [00:30] Why digital marketers need to adapt and learn how to use AI.
- [01:04] The importance of mastering the art of delegation and recruiting.
- [01:59] How to experiment as a marketer and why it’s important.
- [03:10] The concept of omnichannel and how to hit the best channels.
- [03:55] Why you need to be discerning about the marketing information and advice that is currently out there.
- [04:51] The importance of doing your own research.
- [05:18] The blue ocean strategy and why it’s about thinking long term.
- [06:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [06:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Jasper AI
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...