In episode #2040, Neil and Eric talk about 6 ways digital marketers must change. We’ve seen a lot of developments in digital marketing over the past ten years. In our conversation, we discuss how to adapt as a digital marketer in today’s media landscape, and how to continue to evolve your craft and your business. Tuning in you’ll learn about the importance of delegation, recruitment, why you should always be experimenting, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 6 Ways Digital Marketers Must Change.
- [00:30] Why digital marketers need to adapt and learn how to use AI.
- [01:04] The importance of mastering the art of delegation and recruiting.
- [01:59] How to experiment as a marketer and why it’s important.
- [03:10] The concept of omnichannel and how to hit the best channels.
- [03:55] Why you need to be discerning about the marketing information and advice that is currently out there.
- [04:51] The importance of doing your own research.
- [05:18] The blue ocean strategy and why it’s about thinking long term.
- [06:20] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [06:24] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Jasper AI
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...