In episode #1989, Neil and Eric share 6 YouTube community building hacks you didn’t know about. There are a lot of simple and easy tools that often go overlooked on the Youtube platform. To learn more about these tools and how to build community, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 6 YouTube Community Building Hacks You Didn’t Know About.
- [00:30] How to use YouTube Live to host a virtual event.
- [01:03] Why you should use the post section to build community and how to access it.
- [02:03] How partnerships can foster community building.
- [02:49] Be sure to reply to comments and engage with people.
- [03:35] How to engage, and do calls for engagement within your video.
- [04:18] Why a pinned comment is so useful and how to use them.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:17] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...