In episode #1989, Neil and Eric share 6 YouTube community building hacks you didn’t know about. There are a lot of simple and easy tools that often go overlooked on the Youtube platform. To learn more about these tools and how to build community, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 6 YouTube Community Building Hacks You Didn’t Know About.
- [00:30] How to use YouTube Live to host a virtual event.
- [01:03] Why you should use the post section to build community and how to access it.
- [02:03] How partnerships can foster community building.
- [02:49] Be sure to reply to comments and engage with people.
- [03:35] How to engage, and do calls for engagement within your video.
- [04:18] Why a pinned comment is so useful and how to use them.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:17] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....