In episode #1989, Neil and Eric share 6 YouTube community building hacks you didn’t know about. There are a lot of simple and easy tools that often go overlooked on the Youtube platform. To learn more about these tools and how to build community, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 6 YouTube Community Building Hacks You Didn’t Know About.
- [00:30] How to use YouTube Live to host a virtual event.
- [01:03] Why you should use the post section to build community and how to access it.
- [02:03] How partnerships can foster community building.
- [02:49] Be sure to reply to comments and engage with people.
- [03:35] How to engage, and do calls for engagement within your video.
- [04:18] Why a pinned comment is so useful and how to use them.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:17] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...