In episode #2210, Neil and Eric talk about 7 actionable lessons every marketer can learn from Warren Buffett. If there’s one thing anyone can take away from Warren Buffet’s teachings, it’s that you should focus your energies on long-term success, not short-term profit. We break down some of his most prescient pieces of advice, why they are so accurate, and how marketing can implement these lessons in their overall strategies for long-term success. Tune in to learn about the power of long-term thinking, why you need to nail it before you scale it, and how Warren Buffet’s lessons have helped us become better marketers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Actionable Lessons Every Marketer Can Learn from Warren Buffett.
- [00:25] The power of compounding interest and long-term thinking.
- [01:08] Why you should always be skeptical of anything that seems too good to be true.
- [01:55] The advice “Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy” and how it applies to marketing.
- [02:41] Why you should never risk your reputation or your integrity for the sake of revenue.
- [03:55] The importance of focus and why you shouldn’t try to do everything.
- [05:12] The benefits of uncertainty and why focusing on building an amazing company and delighting your customers pays off in the long run.
- [06:19] The concept of a strike zone and how it applies to marketing.
- [07:02] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [07:03] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or advertise jobs that you have available!
- [07:15] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...