In episode #1271, we talk about seven actionable SEO tips for the year ahead! From bottom of the funnel keywords to easy ways to speed up your site, there is loads here to up your ranking and increase your traffic. Listen in with us on this episode of Marketing School!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Actionable SEO Tips for 2020.
- [00:43] Focusing beyond the top of the funnel keywords.
- [01:46] Leveraging FAQ schema in order to get more clicks and outrank other sites.
- [02:43] Speeding up your site for a better user experience.
- [03:21] Adding tools to your website for natural and easy link generation.
- [03:52] Optimizing your organic click-through rate.
- [04:14] Integrating media into content to increase loyalty and time on-site.
- [04:52] Satisfying searcher intent and avoiding high bounce rates.
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- FAQ Schema
- WordPress Structured Content
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- WP Rocket
- Short Pixel
- Google Search Console
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...