In episode #1217, we unpack a list of 7 ad opportunities that we are really excited about for next year. We discuss new things on Google, chatbots, TV spots, LinkedIn and more! Listen in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ad Opportunities We’re Excited About for 2020.
- [00:34] Google’s new search-result forms and their amazing ease of use.
- [01:12] Re-marketing and long form videos.
- [01:58] Chatbots and new ground in the field of chat marketing.
- [03:08] The trend of driving traffic towards content and educational pages.
- [03:49] TV and streaming platforms; the evolving and unknown avenue of ads.
- [04:59] Push notifications and the conversion rates through this form of marketing.
- [05:21] TV spots and the usefulness of getting some of this real estate.
- [05:54] The growth of LinkedIn and its organic reach.
- [07:08] That is it for today!
- [07:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Amazon Prime
- Bill Gates
- Steve Ballmer
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...