In episode #1217, we unpack a list of 7 ad opportunities that we are really excited about for next year. We discuss new things on Google, chatbots, TV spots, LinkedIn and more! Listen in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ad Opportunities We’re Excited About for 2020.
- [00:34] Google’s new search-result forms and their amazing ease of use.
- [01:12] Re-marketing and long form videos.
- [01:58] Chatbots and new ground in the field of chat marketing.
- [03:08] The trend of driving traffic towards content and educational pages.
- [03:49] TV and streaming platforms; the evolving and unknown avenue of ads.
- [04:59] Push notifications and the conversion rates through this form of marketing.
- [05:21] TV spots and the usefulness of getting some of this real estate.
- [05:54] The growth of LinkedIn and its organic reach.
- [07:08] That is it for today!
- [07:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Amazon Prime
- Bill Gates
- Steve Ballmer
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...