In episode #1217, we unpack a list of 7 ad opportunities that we are really excited about for next year. We discuss new things on Google, chatbots, TV spots, LinkedIn and more! Listen in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ad Opportunities We’re Excited About for 2020.
- [00:34] Google’s new search-result forms and their amazing ease of use.
- [01:12] Re-marketing and long form videos.
- [01:58] Chatbots and new ground in the field of chat marketing.
- [03:08] The trend of driving traffic towards content and educational pages.
- [03:49] TV and streaming platforms; the evolving and unknown avenue of ads.
- [04:59] Push notifications and the conversion rates through this form of marketing.
- [05:21] TV spots and the usefulness of getting some of this real estate.
- [05:54] The growth of LinkedIn and its organic reach.
- [07:08] That is it for today!
- [07:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Amazon Prime
- Bill Gates
- Steve Ballmer
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...