In episode #1217, we unpack a list of 7 ad opportunities that we are really excited about for next year. We discuss new things on Google, chatbots, TV spots, LinkedIn and more! Listen in to hear all about it!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Ad Opportunities We’re Excited About for 2020.
- [00:34] Google’s new search-result forms and their amazing ease of use.
- [01:12] Re-marketing and long form videos.
- [01:58] Chatbots and new ground in the field of chat marketing.
- [03:08] The trend of driving traffic towards content and educational pages.
- [03:49] TV and streaming platforms; the evolving and unknown avenue of ads.
- [04:59] Push notifications and the conversion rates through this form of marketing.
- [05:21] TV spots and the usefulness of getting some of this real estate.
- [05:54] The growth of LinkedIn and its organic reach.
- [07:08] That is it for today!
- [07:11] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Amazon Prime
- Bill Gates
- Steve Ballmer
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...