In episode #585, Eric and Neil give you seven simple hacks that will increase your business. Tune in to hear how you can improve your ROI.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Age-Old Sales Hacks that Still Work Today
- [00:38] Hack #1: Build a dream 100 (a list of clients you want to go after).
- [01:00] You can even build a dream 25, if that seems like a more attainable or realistic goal.
- [01:05] Hack #2: When trying to close a deal with a Fortune 100 company, send an email to the CEO that points out some weaknesses and solutions.
- [02:23] Hack #3: “The fortune is in the follow-up” –John Maxwell
- [02:42] If you follow up with the right people a couple of times, you will eventually receive a response.
- [03:10] Hack #4: Give before you ask.
- [03:20] Solve problems and educate people and they will be likely to become a paying customer.
- [03:50] Hack #5: Do something that stands out.
- [04:02] Some people bring a bottle of champagne or order tacos for the whole office, which will be sure to make you stand out.
- [04:37] Hack #6: Go to conferences.
- [04:46] Conferences are great places to get leads and will definitely increase your ROI.
- [05:17] Hack #7: Make your target the star.
- [05:35] Think about how you can make your target person or business a feature of your blog, podcast, video, etc. and it will entice them to work with you.
- [05:57] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...