In episode #585, Eric and Neil give you seven simple hacks that will increase your business. Tune in to hear how you can improve your ROI.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Age-Old Sales Hacks that Still Work Today
- [00:38] Hack #1: Build a dream 100 (a list of clients you want to go after).
- [01:00] You can even build a dream 25, if that seems like a more attainable or realistic goal.
- [01:05] Hack #2: When trying to close a deal with a Fortune 100 company, send an email to the CEO that points out some weaknesses and solutions.
- [02:23] Hack #3: “The fortune is in the follow-up” –John Maxwell
- [02:42] If you follow up with the right people a couple of times, you will eventually receive a response.
- [03:10] Hack #4: Give before you ask.
- [03:20] Solve problems and educate people and they will be likely to become a paying customer.
- [03:50] Hack #5: Do something that stands out.
- [04:02] Some people bring a bottle of champagne or order tacos for the whole office, which will be sure to make you stand out.
- [04:37] Hack #6: Go to conferences.
- [04:46] Conferences are great places to get leads and will definitely increase your ROI.
- [05:17] Hack #7: Make your target the star.
- [05:35] Think about how you can make your target person or business a feature of your blog, podcast, video, etc. and it will entice them to work with you.
- [05:57] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...