In episode #585, Eric and Neil give you seven simple hacks that will increase your business. Tune in to hear how you can improve your ROI.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Age-Old Sales Hacks that Still Work Today
- [00:38] Hack #1: Build a dream 100 (a list of clients you want to go after).
- [01:00] You can even build a dream 25, if that seems like a more attainable or realistic goal.
- [01:05] Hack #2: When trying to close a deal with a Fortune 100 company, send an email to the CEO that points out some weaknesses and solutions.
- [02:23] Hack #3: “The fortune is in the follow-up” –John Maxwell
- [02:42] If you follow up with the right people a couple of times, you will eventually receive a response.
- [03:10] Hack #4: Give before you ask.
- [03:20] Solve problems and educate people and they will be likely to become a paying customer.
- [03:50] Hack #5: Do something that stands out.
- [04:02] Some people bring a bottle of champagne or order tacos for the whole office, which will be sure to make you stand out.
- [04:37] Hack #6: Go to conferences.
- [04:46] Conferences are great places to get leads and will definitely increase your ROI.
- [05:17] Hack #7: Make your target the star.
- [05:35] Think about how you can make your target person or business a feature of your blog, podcast, video, etc. and it will entice them to work with you.
- [05:57] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #869, we discuss how books can make you more money. Tune in to hear how a book can increase your sales numbers....
In episode #868, we discuss a tactic that the best marketers use. Tune in to hear what you can do to up your game....
In episode #867, we discuss 7 email marketing hacks that you probably aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what tactics you shouldn’t take for granted....