In episode #1235, we talk about seven different ways to monetize your content! From subscriptions and affiliate marketing to native advertising and speaking gigs, there are so many ways that you can use what you are already doing to get paid. Tune in hear how to leverage your work and get your balance moving upwards!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Alternative Ways to Monetize Your Content.
- [00:55] Subscriptions and the smart model Chinese teachers are using.
- [02:53] Paid services; using blog and podcast content as a lead-in to income.
- [03:55] Affiliate marketing and making use of collaboration.
- [04:46] Native advertising and the idea of premium sponsored creation.
- [05:51] SEO-ranked content for rent; offering pages to other businesses.
- [06:47] Speaking gigs and ways to get booked for paid appearances.
- [07:43] Bundling content into different packages for everyone’s benefit.
- [08:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up
- New York Times
- Commission Junction
- John Lee Dumas
- Gary V
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...