In episode #1403, we talk about five alternative ways to promote content in 2020! From a bunch of online tools like Zest and Taboola, to texting and Twitter, there are still ways to upend the system and get eyeballs on your content. Tune in hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Alternative Ways to Promote Content in 2020.
- [00:31] Using Zest for simple content promotion.
- [00:48] Utilizing Pinterest adverts and combining this with affiliate links.
- [01:19] Making Taboola and Outbrain work for you!
- [01:38] The power of push-notifications for higher visitor numbers.
- [01:59] Twitter’s untapped advertising potential.
- [02:20] The promotional options available through review sites.
- [02:38] Collecting phone numbers on your website for more reach.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...