In episode #1403, we talk about five alternative ways to promote content in 2020! From a bunch of online tools like Zest and Taboola, to texting and Twitter, there are still ways to upend the system and get eyeballs on your content. Tune in hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Alternative Ways to Promote Content in 2020.
- [00:31] Using Zest for simple content promotion.
- [00:48] Utilizing Pinterest adverts and combining this with affiliate links.
- [01:19] Making Taboola and Outbrain work for you!
- [01:38] The power of push-notifications for higher visitor numbers.
- [01:59] Twitter’s untapped advertising potential.
- [02:20] The promotional options available through review sites.
- [02:38] Collecting phone numbers on your website for more reach.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...