In episode #1403, we talk about five alternative ways to promote content in 2020! From a bunch of online tools like Zest and Taboola, to texting and Twitter, there are still ways to upend the system and get eyeballs on your content. Tune in hear them all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 5 Alternative Ways to Promote Content in 2020.
- [00:31] Using Zest for simple content promotion.
- [00:48] Utilizing Pinterest adverts and combining this with affiliate links.
- [01:19] Making Taboola and Outbrain work for you!
- [01:38] The power of push-notifications for higher visitor numbers.
- [01:59] Twitter’s untapped advertising potential.
- [02:20] The promotional options available through review sites.
- [02:38] Collecting phone numbers on your website for more reach.
- [03:55] That’s it for today!
- [03:57] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...