In Episode #364, Eric and Neil discuss 7 apps that marketers should install on their phone. The ideas don’t stop flowing even though you’re on the move, so that’s why it’s good to have the right apps on mobile so you don’t miss a beat. Tune-in to know why these 7 apps are MUST-HAVES and how they can make your life as a marketer more convenient.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Apps That Marketers Should Install On Their Phone
- 00:35 – Hype Type app allows you to enhance your Instagram story
- 00:49 – It will make it look more engaging and professional
- 01:06 – Google Analytics app lets you see your website performance
- 01:23 – Facebook ads and AdWords apps let you manage your ads through your phone
- 01:41 – Adhawk helps you manage your AdWords and it has a better interface than Google AdWords
- 02:09 – The better interface makes it easier to use on mobile
- 02:14 – Fifth app is Buffer
- 02:22 – If you’re reading an article on mobile, there’s a Buffer button that allows you to share the article automatically
- 02:32 – You can also share saved articles in Pocket through Buffer
- 02:53 – Sixth app is Evernote
- 02:58 – You can put anything on Evernote
- 03:35 – It can be a notebook for your ideas
- 03:51 – Make sure to still be organized with your ideas when you write your notes
- 04:30 – Nuzzle surfaces the people you’re been following and identifies the signal from the noise
- 05:05 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which helps you increase your conversion rate
- 05:52 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 06:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Track your performance even while on mobile incase you need to act on a problem ASAP.
- Don’t let those ideas slip by, write them down on your trusted note-taking app.
- Leverage your mobile phone with the right apps to help ease your workflows.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...