In episode #1434, we talk about six brilliant founders and CEOs that we are studying in 2020! From Ray Dalio and Bill Gates to Phil Knight and Patrick Collison, we cover a bunch of people that show us the way and the lead the world of business into the future. Stay tuned for a bonus at the end too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 6 Brilliant Founders and CEOs That We Are Studying in 2020.
- [00:43] The deep learning and thinking of Stripe’s Patrick Collison.
- [01:24] Inspiration from Ray Dalio and his inspiring book, Principles.
- [01:58] The consistency of Bill Gates and Microsoft and his newest ventures in the pandemic.
- [02:57] The example of Nike and how Phil Knight built an unmistakable brand.
- [03:51] Naval Ravikant’s simple and short-form wisdom.
- [04:43] Roelof Botha from Sequoia and forward vision to future trends.
- [05:33] Chamath Palihapitiya’s ruthless and thoughtful approach to being contrarian.
- [06:35] That’s it!
- [06:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...