In episode #1520, we share seven brutal SEO truths! In the ever-changing world of search engine optimization, there are certain rules that can help you stay ahead of the game. One of these is that it takes constant work and adjustments! Tune in to hear about omnichannel approaches, long-term mindsets, and more.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Brutal SEO Truths.
- [00:31] The SEO game never ends — you have to constantly update your content.
- [00:54] A long-term mindset is vitally important for success in SEO!
- [01:16] Content is king and the main tool for ranking higher.
- [01:32] SEO is not free, time, money, and other expenses.
- [01:50] Pay per click always converts better than SEO!
- [02:16] Tomorrow is unknown and there are constant fluctuations in the space.
- [02:48] Do not rely on SEO completely — go omnichannel for real success.
- [03:11] That’s it for today!
- [03:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...