In episode #1563, Neil and Eric share a list of seven business leaders to follow if you want to grow faster. Hear about a range of innovators, from well-known leaders like Elon Musk to under-the-radar ones like Mark Leonard, and what makes them all stand out from their peers. It is so important to follow those who will push you to be your best, so tune in today to learn more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Business Leaders That Will Help You Grow Faster.
- [00:45] What makes Patrick Collison, co-founder of Stripe, such an innovative thinker.
- [01:33] Why Elon Musk is a leader and visionary worth looking up to.
- [02:41] The traits that make Tobi Lutke, Founder of Shopify, such a pioneer in his industry.
- [03:46] Hear about Mark Leonard, Founder of Constellation Software, and why he’s worth following.
- [04:11] What makes Chamath Palihapitiya a noteworthy thought leader and investor.
- [04:55] Learn about Robert F. Smith, Founder of Vista Equity, and why you should pay attention to him.
- [05:41] Why admire Jack Dorsey, CEO of Square and Twitter.
- [06:47] That’s it for today!
- [06:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...