In episode #1531, we share seven lessons from Instagram launching Reels. Reels is very similar to TikTok, so to boost his new platform, Mark Zuckerberg called the security of TikTok in question, and now they are under severe scrutiny, allowing Reels to take the market. Tune in to hear other strategies for optimizing your launches!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Business Lessons from Instagram Launching Reels.
- [00:30] Currently, there is an ongoing battle against TikTok.
- [00:56] Instagram, owned by Facebook, is copying the concept of TikTik.
- [01:03] Despite popular belief, it is not illegal or even in poor taste to copy others.
- [01:22] Don’t expect every launch to be a success, and keep trying new things.
- [01:45] When you launch, launch with a fanfare and make sure to market correctly.
- [02:20] Create buzz and noise around your offer before you launch.
- [03:05] How Mark Zuckerberg got TikTok to be scrutinized and gain more traction for Reels.
- [03:21] A key business philosophy: if you can’t build it, crush it, or buy it!
- [04:05] Know when something is not working and take it off the market quickly.
- [04:49] That’s it for today!
- [04:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...