In episode #1958, Neil and Eric talk about 7 Business trends that they’re excited about for 2022. The rise of Web3, as well as the work from home trend, are serving as valuable catalysts for new opportunities, not just for workers, but also entrepreneurs. Tune in for a closer look at the trends we’re anticipating for 2022 as well as insights into why we’re excited about their potential!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Business Trends That We’re Excited About for 2022.
- [00:30] Why Eric is excited about the Web3 ecosystem.
- [01:28] The work from home trend and why Neil is excited about it.
- [02:04] The rising trend of community being prioritized in Web3 businesses.
- [02:35] How the trend of outbound and partnerships will affect marketing.
- [03:20] Why buying businesses is becoming less intimidating.
- [04:22] There’s a new range of opportunities for entrepreneurs.
- [05:04] The trend of decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs).
- [06:17] That’s it for today!
- [06:26] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to apply for our next event in Austin, Texas!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...