In episode #2343, Eric and Neil discuss the seven business trends they’re most excited to see in 2023. From AI to advertising, these thrilling trends can elevate your business if you make sure to hop on the train. To find out about their predictions and how they will affect the future of business, join us now!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:22] Today’s topic: 7 Business Trends We’re Excited About for 2023.
- [00:30] Number one: the growth of AI.
- [00:56] Number two: advertisement on streaming platforms.
- [01:19] Number three: the idea of building a media company.
- [02:00] Number four: podcast advertising.
- [02:42] Number five: more M&A opportunities.
- [03:10] Number six: working in offices which enhances creativity.
- [04:19] Number seven: taking control of your own data.
- [05:01] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:11] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io/pro to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Leveling Up Mastermind
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...