In Episode #351, Eric and Neil discuss 7 chrome extensions that every marketer ought to use. Tune in to learn how these chrome extensions can make your work as a marketer easier so that you’re using your time in a way that maximizes productivity!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Chrome Extensions Every Marketer Ought to Use
- 00:34 – First extension is Zest—it has tons of marketing articles
- 00:54 – Keyword Everywhere is an extension that when you search anything, it pops in data on the search volume from Google
- 01:15 – It is useful for marketers because they can do keyword research through the Google browser
- 01:26 – Ghostery shows you the technology a website has
- 01:53 – Fourth is Save to Pocket
- 02:08 – Allows you to save anything for future reference
- 02:20 – Fifth is Buffer for social media sharing
- 02:37 – Sixth is Email Hunter
- 02:46 – It can figure out the email address of the profile you’re viewing
- 02:58 – Neil used Rapportive but LinkedIn discontinued it
- 03:14 – Last is TubeBuddy which shows you the tags that you should be using in YouTube, the tags of the video you’re watching, and your tags ranking
- 03:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Chrome extensions can help you enormously, especially if you usually work with Google browser.
- As a marketer, shifting through different websites or software can be time consuming making the use of extensions necessary.
- Leverage the online tools that you can use to streamline your marketing processes.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...