In Episode #351, Eric and Neil discuss 7 chrome extensions that every marketer ought to use. Tune in to learn how these chrome extensions can make your work as a marketer easier so that you’re using your time in a way that maximizes productivity!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Chrome Extensions Every Marketer Ought to Use
- 00:34 – First extension is Zest—it has tons of marketing articles
- 00:54 – Keyword Everywhere is an extension that when you search anything, it pops in data on the search volume from Google
- 01:15 – It is useful for marketers because they can do keyword research through the Google browser
- 01:26 – Ghostery shows you the technology a website has
- 01:53 – Fourth is Save to Pocket
- 02:08 – Allows you to save anything for future reference
- 02:20 – Fifth is Buffer for social media sharing
- 02:37 – Sixth is Email Hunter
- 02:46 – It can figure out the email address of the profile you’re viewing
- 02:58 – Neil used Rapportive but LinkedIn discontinued it
- 03:14 – Last is TubeBuddy which shows you the tags that you should be using in YouTube, the tags of the video you’re watching, and your tags ranking
- 03:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Chrome extensions can help you enormously, especially if you usually work with Google browser.
- As a marketer, shifting through different websites or software can be time consuming making the use of extensions necessary.
- Leverage the online tools that you can use to streamline your marketing processes.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....