We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
In episode #891, we discuss content marketing hacks. Tune in to hear hacks that will help you crush it in 2019.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Content Marketing Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:36] 1: The Skyscraper Technique.
- [00:49] Producing posts or videos better than the top ranked results. Google the method.
- [01:19] 2: Take your most popular content and update it.
- [01:41] Improving content will keep your rankings up.
- [02:00] 3: Stand out from everyone else. Find ways to be different.
- [02:44] 4: Don’t solely focus on text-based content.
- [03:12] 5: Have an omnichannel approach.
- [03:28] Google the Content Reusage Framework to give you some guidance on this.
- [03:55] 6: Use Clickflow to A/B test your headlines.
- [04:08] 7: Do keyword research with Ubersuggest.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...