We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
In episode #891, we discuss content marketing hacks. Tune in to hear hacks that will help you crush it in 2019.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Content Marketing Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:36] 1: The Skyscraper Technique.
- [00:49] Producing posts or videos better than the top ranked results. Google the method.
- [01:19] 2: Take your most popular content and update it.
- [01:41] Improving content will keep your rankings up.
- [02:00] 3: Stand out from everyone else. Find ways to be different.
- [02:44] 4: Don’t solely focus on text-based content.
- [03:12] 5: Have an omnichannel approach.
- [03:28] Google the Content Reusage Framework to give you some guidance on this.
- [03:55] 6: Use Clickflow to A/B test your headlines.
- [04:08] 7: Do keyword research with Ubersuggest.
- [04:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #905, we discuss how digital marketing will change in 2019. Tune in to hear what changes are on the horizon....
In episode #904, we discuss whether marketing is actually an engineering problem. Tune in to hear our verdict....
In episode #903, we discuss how to recover from an algorithm update. Tune in to hear how you can prevent your traffic from going on a permanent decline....