In episode #829, we discuss the 7 hacks you aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear which basic hacks you are overlooking.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Content Marketing Hacks You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:57] 1: After you send an initial email blast, wait 3 days and then go to your email solution (ConvertKit) and resend the email to everyone who didn’t open the first one. Make sure to change the subject line.
- [01:31] 2: Split test your titles and meta-descriptions. Try using ClickFlow.
- [02:05] 3: Use push notifications and get people to opt-in through their browser.
- [02:53] 4: If you want a 16% email opt-in rate, use a spinning contest widget. Try Privy.
- [03:35] 5: Make sure you are putting your name in the title tag.
- [04:45] 6: Remember your root domain.
- [05:12] Leverage internal linking.
- [05:20] 7: Use MobileMonkey to blast out your latest blog posts through Facebook Messenger.
- [05:54] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...