In episode #829, we discuss the 7 hacks you aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear which basic hacks you are overlooking.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Content Marketing Hacks You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:57] 1: After you send an initial email blast, wait 3 days and then go to your email solution (ConvertKit) and resend the email to everyone who didn’t open the first one. Make sure to change the subject line.
- [01:31] 2: Split test your titles and meta-descriptions. Try using ClickFlow.
- [02:05] 3: Use push notifications and get people to opt-in through their browser.
- [02:53] 4: If you want a 16% email opt-in rate, use a spinning contest widget. Try Privy.
- [03:35] 5: Make sure you are putting your name in the title tag.
- [04:45] 6: Remember your root domain.
- [05:12] Leverage internal linking.
- [05:20] 7: Use MobileMonkey to blast out your latest blog posts through Facebook Messenger.
- [05:54] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...