In episode #829, we discuss the 7 hacks you aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear which basic hacks you are overlooking.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Content Marketing Hacks You Aren’t Leveraging (But Should)
- [00:57] 1: After you send an initial email blast, wait 3 days and then go to your email solution (ConvertKit) and resend the email to everyone who didn’t open the first one. Make sure to change the subject line.
- [01:31] 2: Split test your titles and meta-descriptions. Try using ClickFlow.
- [02:05] 3: Use push notifications and get people to opt-in through their browser.
- [02:53] 4: If you want a 16% email opt-in rate, use a spinning contest widget. Try Privy.
- [03:35] 5: Make sure you are putting your name in the title tag.
- [04:45] 6: Remember your root domain.
- [05:12] Leverage internal linking.
- [05:20] 7: Use MobileMonkey to blast out your latest blog posts through Facebook Messenger.
- [05:54] That’s all for today!
- [06:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....