In episode #1515 we share seven content tools that will make you shine. If you are a content creator and you spend a lot of your time making videos, writing blogs, or doing presentations on video calls, you will want to hear these tools that help with workflow automation, visual effects, translation, and more. Tune in and hear what we have to offer you today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Content Tools that will Make You Shine.
- [00:42] Jazzing up your presentations and video calls with the Mmhmm app.
- [01:35] Seeing where you are losing traffic using ClickFlow’s Content Decay tool.
- [01:59] Scheduling your content using CoSchedule.
- [02:18] Growing your blog by translating it into different languages using Polylang.
- [02:32] Automating your content creation workflow in Zapier.
- [03:09] Leveraging all the networks out there for your videos using Restream.
- [03:28] Airtable: Build Excel spreadsheets on steroids.
- [04:13] That’s it for today!
- [04:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...