In episode #1071, we discuss 7 conversion hacks. Tune in to hear which hacks you should try out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Conversion Hacks to Test Before 2019 Ends
- [00:33] 1: Intercom.
- [00:45] Intercom has expanded their products and features.
- [01:29] 2: Paid advertising.
- [01:45] Remarket people with a video when they don’t convert from the original ad.
- [02:31] 3: Hull
- [02:37] Customer data platforms like Hull help you target the right customers.
- [03:15] 4: Gong.
- [03:25] Gong helps record and analyze sales calls.
- [03:56] 5: Product-led growth.
- [04:22] Offering useful tools for free will help you provide value and increase conversions.
- [04:45] 6: Security.
- [04:57] Emphasizing increased site security often increases conversions, because people are worried about security.
- [05:43] 7: Run tests.
- [06:20] Offer free trials and other options based on ideas from Redpoint.
- [06:35] That’s it for today!
- [06:42] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...