In episode #1071, we discuss 7 conversion hacks. Tune in to hear which hacks you should try out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Conversion Hacks to Test Before 2019 Ends
- [00:33] 1: Intercom.
- [00:45] Intercom has expanded their products and features.
- [01:29] 2: Paid advertising.
- [01:45] Remarket people with a video when they don’t convert from the original ad.
- [02:31] 3: Hull
- [02:37] Customer data platforms like Hull help you target the right customers.
- [03:15] 4: Gong.
- [03:25] Gong helps record and analyze sales calls.
- [03:56] 5: Product-led growth.
- [04:22] Offering useful tools for free will help you provide value and increase conversions.
- [04:45] 6: Security.
- [04:57] Emphasizing increased site security often increases conversions, because people are worried about security.
- [05:43] 7: Run tests.
- [06:20] Offer free trials and other options based on ideas from Redpoint.
- [06:35] That’s it for today!
- [06:42] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...