In episode #1071, we discuss 7 conversion hacks. Tune in to hear which hacks you should try out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Conversion Hacks to Test Before 2019 Ends
- [00:33] 1: Intercom.
- [00:45] Intercom has expanded their products and features.
- [01:29] 2: Paid advertising.
- [01:45] Remarket people with a video when they don’t convert from the original ad.
- [02:31] 3: Hull
- [02:37] Customer data platforms like Hull help you target the right customers.
- [03:15] 4: Gong.
- [03:25] Gong helps record and analyze sales calls.
- [03:56] 5: Product-led growth.
- [04:22] Offering useful tools for free will help you provide value and increase conversions.
- [04:45] 6: Security.
- [04:57] Emphasizing increased site security often increases conversions, because people are worried about security.
- [05:43] 7: Run tests.
- [06:20] Offer free trials and other options based on ideas from Redpoint.
- [06:35] That’s it for today!
- [06:42] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...