In episode #1071, we discuss 7 conversion hacks. Tune in to hear which hacks you should try out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Conversion Hacks to Test Before 2019 Ends
- [00:33] 1: Intercom.
- [00:45] Intercom has expanded their products and features.
- [01:29] 2: Paid advertising.
- [01:45] Remarket people with a video when they don’t convert from the original ad.
- [02:31] 3: Hull
- [02:37] Customer data platforms like Hull help you target the right customers.
- [03:15] 4: Gong.
- [03:25] Gong helps record and analyze sales calls.
- [03:56] 5: Product-led growth.
- [04:22] Offering useful tools for free will help you provide value and increase conversions.
- [04:45] 6: Security.
- [04:57] Emphasizing increased site security often increases conversions, because people are worried about security.
- [05:43] 7: Run tests.
- [06:20] Offer free trials and other options based on ideas from Redpoint.
- [06:35] That’s it for today!
- [06:42] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...