In episode #1071, we discuss 7 conversion hacks. Tune in to hear which hacks you should try out.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Conversion Hacks to Test Before 2019 Ends
- [00:33] 1: Intercom.
- [00:45] Intercom has expanded their products and features.
- [01:29] 2: Paid advertising.
- [01:45] Remarket people with a video when they don’t convert from the original ad.
- [02:31] 3: Hull
- [02:37] Customer data platforms like Hull help you target the right customers.
- [03:15] 4: Gong.
- [03:25] Gong helps record and analyze sales calls.
- [03:56] 5: Product-led growth.
- [04:22] Offering useful tools for free will help you provide value and increase conversions.
- [04:45] 6: Security.
- [04:57] Emphasizing increased site security often increases conversions, because people are worried about security.
- [05:43] 7: Run tests.
- [06:20] Offer free trials and other options based on ideas from Redpoint.
- [06:35] That’s it for today!
- [06:42] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...