In episode #2205, Neil and Eric talk about 7 copywriting hacks for high-converting copy. Despite the rise in video content, text on the page continues to have a uniquely high impact on conversions. So it’s important for you to create engaging copy that sells your product! Learn how you can use your website to convert readers into customers by writing intriguing headlines, leveraging your data, incorporating testimonials, and much more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Copywriting Hacks for High-Converting Copy.
- [00:28] An overview of what we mean by high-converting copy.
- [00:38] How comparisons can help you increase conversion rates.
- [00:57] The concept of anchoring, and how to implement it by breaking down how you are providing a better deal than your competitor.
- [01:21] Why you should be incorporating stellar testimonials.
- [01:43] How to address all the potential objections people may have to buying your product.
- [03:03] Use your company data to back up your claims.
- [03:32] How to optimally write your headlines and encourage followers to read further.
- [04:26] Think about how your writing can be entertaining.
- [05:02] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:05] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings!
- [05:16] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...