In Episode #190, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 cost effective ways to rank in a competitive niche. From building your community on Facebook to repurposing your content—there are some cost effective ways that keep you competitive. Find out the tips and strategies that help you stand out among your competitors and, at the same time, keep your money in your pocket.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Cost Effective Ways to Rank in a Competitive Niche
- 00:35 – One way is to look for people who rank on the first six pages of Google, but who are not doing anything with their websites—then, buy their websites
- 00:51 – Redirect all their pages to your website
- 01:12 – Second, use the Skyscraper Technique
- 02:39 – Third, look at your on-page SEO and topical relevancy
- 03:00 – Change your URL structure so Google can read it
- 03:42 – Fourth, build a community
- 03:52 – Some 6-figure earners started by building a Facebook group
- 04:00 – Podcasts are also a good option
- 04:49 – Fifth, use a tool like Market Muse which tells you what keywords are missing to better your searches
- 05:06 – Sixth, repurpose your content which is inspired by Russell Brunson of ClickFunnels
- 06:12 – Thinking about what you can repurpose allows you to stand out from your competitors
- 06:32 – Seventh, optimize your title tags for click through rates
- 06:35 – Go to Google search, “search analytics”
- 06:49 – Make your title tags more appealing
- 06:52 – Copyblogger headline formula can give you ideas
- 07:52 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Try to make a deal with people who are not monetizing their high-ranking websites.
- Be patient, these strategies will take time, but they are worth the wait and will be effective.
- Leverage your website search console.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...