In episode #598, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 crazy ways you can improve your business. Tune in to hear how you can attract more customers and increase revenue!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Crazy Marketing Experiments That Will Change Your Business
- [00:40] #1: Run brand-related experiments.
- [01:04] Google relies on many factors when it comes to ranking and if people are searching for you, your rank will probably be higher.
- [01:47] #2: Build a repurposing framework.
- [02:35] Over 10% of podcast listeners make over 6 figures!
- [02:53] #3: Create your own podcast or advertise on some.
- [03:20] #4: Build a remarketing funnel that uses videos to tell your story.
- [04:19] Video has ten times more brand awareness than text or other forms of marketing.
- [04:30] #5: Showcase your daily life.
- [04:45] By documenting your work life, you will find that you will have an engaged community.
- [05:18] #6: What’s old is new again.
- [05:29] While people are spending on digital, this doesn’t negate the efficacy of older methods.
- [06:09] #7: If you are selling a high-ticket item and selling to wealthy clientele, consider sending a courier to their home or office with $1000 in cash and a note explaining that you want 30 minutes of their time.
- [06:50] A lot of people will take the call.
- [07:02] That’s it for today!
- [07:04] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1542, we give you a few ways to gather priceless customer research for free! Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t! From online searches and surveys to simple tools that give you amaz...
In episode #1541, we talk about the marketing trends that we are most excited about for Q4! From the often-mentioned voice search and paid subscriptions, to stories on LinkedIn and beyond, these trend...
In episode #1540, we share our new, number one Instagram strategy for growing brand new accounts. Growing an Instagram can take a long time, but if you go Live with people who have huge followings, do...