In episode #598, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 crazy ways you can improve your business. Tune in to hear how you can attract more customers and increase revenue!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Crazy Marketing Experiments That Will Change Your Business
- [00:40] #1: Run brand-related experiments.
- [01:04] Google relies on many factors when it comes to ranking and if people are searching for you, your rank will probably be higher.
- [01:47] #2: Build a repurposing framework.
- [02:35] Over 10% of podcast listeners make over 6 figures!
- [02:53] #3: Create your own podcast or advertise on some.
- [03:20] #4: Build a remarketing funnel that uses videos to tell your story.
- [04:19] Video has ten times more brand awareness than text or other forms of marketing.
- [04:30] #5: Showcase your daily life.
- [04:45] By documenting your work life, you will find that you will have an engaged community.
- [05:18] #6: What’s old is new again.
- [05:29] While people are spending on digital, this doesn’t negate the efficacy of older methods.
- [06:09] #7: If you are selling a high-ticket item and selling to wealthy clientele, consider sending a courier to their home or office with $1000 in cash and a note explaining that you want 30 minutes of their time.
- [06:50] A lot of people will take the call.
- [07:02] That’s it for today!
- [07:04] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...