In episode #598, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 crazy ways you can improve your business. Tune in to hear how you can attract more customers and increase revenue!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Crazy Marketing Experiments That Will Change Your Business
- [00:40] #1: Run brand-related experiments.
- [01:04] Google relies on many factors when it comes to ranking and if people are searching for you, your rank will probably be higher.
- [01:47] #2: Build a repurposing framework.
- [02:35] Over 10% of podcast listeners make over 6 figures!
- [02:53] #3: Create your own podcast or advertise on some.
- [03:20] #4: Build a remarketing funnel that uses videos to tell your story.
- [04:19] Video has ten times more brand awareness than text or other forms of marketing.
- [04:30] #5: Showcase your daily life.
- [04:45] By documenting your work life, you will find that you will have an engaged community.
- [05:18] #6: What’s old is new again.
- [05:29] While people are spending on digital, this doesn’t negate the efficacy of older methods.
- [06:09] #7: If you are selling a high-ticket item and selling to wealthy clientele, consider sending a courier to their home or office with $1000 in cash and a note explaining that you want 30 minutes of their time.
- [06:50] A lot of people will take the call.
- [07:02] That’s it for today!
- [07:04] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #990, we discuss the best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we think is best....
In episode #989, we discuss where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think are the most important facets of content marketing....