In Episode #155, Eric and Neil talk about 7 creative marketing tactics that you ought to be leveraging. Tune in to discover the online tools that will work for you and the tactics you need to keep your content one step ahead of your competitors.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Creative Marketing Tactics that You Ought to be Leveraging
- 00:37 – #1 Use TurboDial to collect phone numbers of visitors on your website
- 00:56 – Send TurboDial a signal to send a text message to the person
- 01:30 – You can program replies when a person responds to your text
- 02:09 – #2 Make your stuff is available for pirates on torrent sites
- 02:52 – #3 Use exit pop-ups
- 03:17 – #4 Make sure your funnel is congruent with your client’s interests
- 04:13 – #5 Go to BuzzSumo and find out which of your competitors’ posts are going viral
- 04:21 – Ahrefs will also show you your competitors’ most popular posts
- 04:29 – Take the post’s URL and put it into Twitter search to show the top users sharing the content
- 04:37 – Write something similar, but better, then start emailing the users about your content
- 05:15 – When they respond, ask them what you can do for them and make a P.S. about sharing your content
- 05:35 – #6 Have a content creation checklist or learn about content repurposing
- 06:34 – Google “content repurposing workflow”
- 06:44 – #7 With remarketing, put your pixel in your email signature
- 07:35 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Make your content available for pirates – let them do the work of spreading the word for you.
- Use exit pop-ups, they are triggers for opt-ins.
- Keep an eye on your competitor’s posts, create betters ones, and share them with the people who are engaging with your competitor’s content.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...