In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimulate sharing and traffic and get more eyes on your content. Tune in to hear these great strategies for connecting with a larger audience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Creative Ways to Get More Links.
- [00:37] Go find stat-based blog posts in your space and create infographics.
- [01:54] Product-led growth; the gift that keeps on giving!
- [02:30] Using ScrapeBox to find available spaces on the web to get more links.
- [03:45] Find broken links and offer to supply the site with updated content.
- [04:25] Look for neglected blogs and suggest keeping it alive by publishing.
- [05:29] Using badges to link back to your company.
- [06:27] Buy up websites that have not been updated and merge content.
- [07:03] That’s it for today!
- [07:08] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Brian Dean
- Here’s What We Learned About Organic Click-Through Rate
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...