In episode #1438, we share seven creative ways to invest in marketing, from offering a free tool to adding an up and/or down-sell on your checkout page. But it doesn’t all start and end with marketing—there are other ideas related to your business that can go a long way to indirectly boost your sales. Tune in to hear how you can get a celebrity to speak about your product or service!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Creative Ways to Invest In Marketing.
- [00:31] Consider offering free tools such as Ubersuggest to generate traffic.
- [01:01] Visit sites like CodeCanyon and pay a small price for a free tool.
- [01:23] Examples of what you can do from a broader business perspective.
- [02:32] Add at least one upsell and down-sell on your checkout or thank you page.
- [03:14] Give your customers the option of being notified when a product is back in stock.
- [03:39] The benefits of doing mouse tracking on your website to improve the user experience.
- [04:23] Why you might consider using community.com to engage with your community.
- [05:06] Check out Cameo where you can get celebrities to record a video about your product.
- [05:34] That’s it for today!
- [05:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...