In episode #1000, we count out 7 creative ways to make your posts stand out. Tune in to hear what you can do to make your content more interesting.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Creative Ways to Make Your Blog Post Stand Out
- [00:35] 1: Use custom data.
- [00:48] Pay a freelancer to do some data collection.
- [01:01] 2: Personalize your web pages.
- [01:40] 3: Add custom graphs and images.
- [02:07] 4: Unique data and a unique perspective.
- [02:40] Be careful about whose data you analyze and leverage.
- [03:32] 5: Use Kajabi.
- [04:15] By blocking off content, you make it more appealing.
- [04:33] 6: Write a good headline.
- [05:10] 7: Infographics.
- [05:20] People don’t use them as much, but that’s why they’re great to use again.
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [05:58] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...