In episode #1000, we count out 7 creative ways to make your posts stand out. Tune in to hear what you can do to make your content more interesting.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Creative Ways to Make Your Blog Post Stand Out
- [00:35] 1: Use custom data.
- [00:48] Pay a freelancer to do some data collection.
- [01:01] 2: Personalize your web pages.
- [01:40] 3: Add custom graphs and images.
- [02:07] 4: Unique data and a unique perspective.
- [02:40] Be careful about whose data you analyze and leverage.
- [03:32] 5: Use Kajabi.
- [04:15] By blocking off content, you make it more appealing.
- [04:33] 6: Write a good headline.
- [05:10] 7: Infographics.
- [05:20] People don’t use them as much, but that’s why they’re great to use again.
- [05:55] That’s it for today!
- [05:58] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...